I had written this long post to my kids about this summer and the upcoming school year and all that it will hold. About my dreams and prayers for them both as they are in their first and final years of middle school…but it vanished..poof! We did have a great (very busy) summer…and we are sad that it’s over, but looking forward to fall!
A quick recap
- The hubs and I got away for 10 glorious days…truly a gift
- celebrated my in laws 50th anniversary with 65 of their closest friends and family
- photographed over 40 beach sessions (still going with two this week) and scheduled through October
- both kids participated in church camps and activities…we are so thankful for such an amazing church that values their young people
- launched the MOTEHRchild Project…something dear to my heart and a long time in the making!
- developed a new brand Sam Ally & Company that is just for teens…so excited about this!
- photographed many professional head shots (we are welcoming a whole team tomorrow)
- Photographed countless pets during 4th Friday’s
- Captured two amazing births
- I chopped over 50lbs of tomatoes to make home made salsa with a dear friend
- taught several social media classes to area groups
And so much more! WE have had a GREAT summer! But we are so excited about this fall! To my dear children! Go shine! Remember that you are unique and special and that is just the way I want you to be! I love you with all of my heart! I am proud to be your mom! I love what we have accomplished this summer as a family and I’m excited about what this school year holds! Hugs and kisses (yes I still do that)