I’m back in the studio this week (it’s been crazy with sick family, traveling and some un-expected things that I’ve had to attend to) Trying to get everything in order!
So how is your week going so far? Are you feeling frazzled? Are you feeling blue (post holiday, dreary weather) Are you like me and you have a droopy half dead christmas tree still up in your livingroom? That’s me! I’m trying to hard to get things organized and running the way they need to. Some simple things that I’m trying to change for our house:
- Eat home more (during our busy season it’s just so hard for me to to cook) so it’s back to the crockpot and yummy home cooked meals
- head to the gym! (I’m going today!)
- Involve my kids more (they have always helped around the house, but they are getting ready to have some more responsibility)
- Plan a weekly date with my hubs (it’s hard to think about that now, when he’s sick with pneumonia, but we need that time)
- continue with my planning for the studio and Sara-Anne Photography (lots going on there) but it all takes lots of planning
Just a few things I’m working on!
I’m rushing around this morning trying to get to the studio, so I will just post this beautiful family beach session that I shot last fall. I have been honored to be this family’s photographer for over 5 years…and these three are just stunning! I love working with them and even more so, love their images! It isn’t too early to book your family’s beach session. We are already booked solid for some weeks…(hard to believe, but it will be here before you know it)
Hopefully these pictures will help bring some sunshine and a smile to your winter’s day!