I’ve been getting e-mails asking about where the Teaching Thursday’s have been…and truth be known…it’s just because I’ve been swamped!
But I’m excited about today’s post! I’m getting ready to launch something special for photographers….a Holiday Survival Kit…what is that? Well it’s kit that will give you a whole bunch of fun and exciting things to help you make it through the holiday season. For most portrait photographers, the time from Sept 1st-Dec 1st is the busiest time of the year. And it can truly be a time that can help sustain you through the slow months if you work it right. It’s a lot of details and planning…but it’s such a fun time too!
My holiday survival kit will include things like:
- Holiday card templates (15 to be exact including luxe card templates)
- Mini album template…perfect stocking stuffers for clients
- Adorable Promotional flyer templates for Mini sessions and other Holiday marketing ideas
- 10 marketing ideas that you can use to capitalize on this time year and the “how to’s”
- 3 stylized shoot ideas for you to use…down to the very detail of props you will need, locations etc
- 10 gift ideas for your clients for you to use to boost sales
- Marketing calendar for September-December
- 5 unique gift ideas for you to gift your clients
- 2 templates for calendars for 2013
- And more!
Cost is $75~~ Info will be zip filed to you once payment is received.